You should talk to your doctor if you think you have any symptoms of rhabdomyolysis. Early treatment is important to prevent permanent damage to the kidneys. Some warning signs to watch for include having dark urine and experiencing muscle pain and weakness.
Moves for Hand Pain 2:25
- Aging, Bone & Joint Conditions
- Bone & Joint Conditions
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Degenerative Spinal Disease
- Environment - Bones & Joints
- Exercise - Bones & Joints
- Foot and Ankle Conditions
- Healthy Bones, Joints & Muscles
- Hypermobility Syndrome
- Knee Pain
- Kyphosis (Hunchback)
- Paget's Disease
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Q What is disuse atrophy?
- Q How does an anterior pelvic tilt affect the stomach muscles?
- Q What causes painfully tight thigh muscles?
- Q How is lsaac's syndrome treated?
- Q What is paroxysmal choreoathetosis?
- Q What is the prognosis for multifocal motor neuropathy?