You should talk to your doctor if you think you have any symptoms of rhabdomyolysis. Early treatment is important to prevent permanent damage to the kidneys. Some warning signs to watch for include having dark urine and experiencing muscle pain and weakness.
- Aging, Bone & Joint Conditions
- Bone & Joint Conditions
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Degenerative Spinal Disease
- Environment - Bones & Joints
- Exercise - Bones & Joints
- Foot and Ankle Conditions
- Healthy Bones, Joints & Muscles
- Hypermobility Syndrome
- Knee Pain
- Kyphosis (Hunchback)
- Paget's Disease
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Q What can I do for medial tibial stress syndrome?
- Q Is there any treatment of multifocal motor neuropathy?
- Q What is disuse atrophy?
- Q What is medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS)?
- Q Why is my shoulder tight when I wake up in the morning?
- Q What health problems are caused by loss of muscle mass?