Sometimes tendons in joints can snap, articular cartilage or folds in the capsule may give cause a click or snapping sound. The rule of thumb is that if your elbows don’t hurt before, during, or after push-ups, it is most likely not serious in nature. If the snapping or popping gets worse or causes pain, evaluation and diagnosis by your physician is in order.
- Q What causes numbness from my shoulder to my fingertips?
- Q Why does cartilage degeneration cause pain?
- Q What are coxa valga and coxa vara?
- Q How can I extend the lifespan of my replacement knee?
- Q How can I tell if I have a hip problem?
- Q Why does my elbow extend farther than most people's?