Sometimes tendons in joints can snap, articular cartilage or folds in the capsule may give cause a click or snapping sound. The rule of thumb is that if your elbows don’t hurt before, during, or after push-ups, it is most likely not serious in nature. If the snapping or popping gets worse or causes pain, evaluation and diagnosis by your physician is in order.
- Q What are coxa valga and coxa vara?
- Q Why does my elbow make a popping noise?
- Q When do functional problems of the body occur?
- Q What happens when the scapula does not elevate properly?
- Q What are bone marrow and hematopoietic stem cells?
- Q What can cause my elbow to be numb when I wake up?