Sometimes tendons in joints can snap, articular cartilage or folds in the capsule may give cause a click or snapping sound. The rule of thumb is that if your elbows don’t hurt before, during, or after push-ups, it is most likely not serious in nature. If the snapping or popping gets worse or causes pain, evaluation and diagnosis by your physician is in order.
- Q How can I tell if I have problems with my pelvis?
- Q What happens to my neck muscles when my shoulder blades are depressed?
- Q What is little league elbow?
- Q How can having depressed shoulder blades cause pain?
- Q What is Panner’s disease?
- Q Will my hip popping affect my joint and muscles when I'm older?