Sometimes tendons in joints can snap, articular cartilage or folds in the capsule may give cause a click or snapping sound. The rule of thumb is that if your elbows don’t hurt before, during, or after push-ups, it is most likely not serious in nature. If the snapping or popping gets worse or causes pain, evaluation and diagnosis by your physician is in order.
- Q What can cause pain and sensitivity to cold in my legs?
- Q Why does my hip pop?
- Q How can I tell if I have abducted or adducted shoulder blades (scapula)?
- Q Is it normal to crack my neck?
- Q What is hip retroversion?
- Q What can cause me to be unable to pinch my thumb and index finger together?