Sometimes tendons in joints can snap, articular cartilage or folds in the capsule may give cause a click or snapping sound. The rule of thumb is that if your elbows don’t hurt before, during, or after push-ups, it is most likely not serious in nature. If the snapping or popping gets worse or causes pain, evaluation and diagnosis by your physician is in order.
- Q Can I inherit joint conditions?
- Q What can cause me to be unable to pinch my thumb and index finger together?
- Q How long after knee replacement surgery can I fully straighten my knee?
- Q How can I tell if I have problems with my pelvis?
- Q What causes numbness from my shoulder to my fingertips?
- Q How can I help correct poor scapular rotation?