How can martial arts help me feel proud of my body?

Martial arts training offers a multi-beneficial aspect to fitness. It improves strength, balance, speed, accuracy, endurance, control of movement, core strength, breathing and a mental aspects that foster not only increased fitness and great for overcoming plateau`s but a gaining of confidence in the ability to be able to protect and defend yourself.

Anyone at any fitness level can incorporate some degree of MA training into their workout to improve intensity to your existing workout or balance (which is greatly overlooked in many fitness programs). Not to mention it’s a great way to lean up!!!!

Continue Learning about Body Image

Busy Woman's Guide: What I Learned About Being Naked
“Naked is trending and sexy right now,” was the marketing email subject line. No surprise there—from ads featuring barely covered naked celebs to tota...
How can I feel more attractive?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Rather than resolving to “fix” yourself externally, try making a more practical and important resolu...
How common are body image issues in children?
Erik FisherErik Fisher
About 42% of first, second, and third grade girls want to be thinner, 81% of ten year olds are a...
How Can the Media Affect My Body Image?
How Can the Media Affect My Body Image?