What can I do to help stop my feet from smelling so bad?

To stop feet from smelling bad, try a simple home remedy of soaking your feet in tepid iced tea. The tannic acid in the tea will actually tan your foot a little bit, which will dry it out. That's helpful in reducing the amount of sweat, and the odor as well.

A few other simple remedies can help, too. Wear an open-toed shoe, and, if you're wearing socks, wear absorbent ones. But for a lot of folks, the only way to do it is to really dry it out.

Continue Learning about Body Odor

What causes body odor?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Researchers have concluded that body odor isn't found in the body, but on the skin. Sweat excreted b...
Why don't my underarms smell when I sweat?
Amazingly, some people's sweat doesn't smell. In this video, Dr. Oz explains the different gland...
How can I control my foot odor?
Following these strategies can help control foot odor: Bathe regularly, washing your feet well wi...
Try This to Get Rid of Bad Body Odor
Try This to Get Rid of Bad Body Odor