Potential serious side effects of Neupogen include: rupture of your spleen, adult respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), anaphylactic shock and a low level of platelets in your blood. Other side effects may include: bone pain, muscle pain, enlarged spleen, pain where you have received the injection, elevated alkaline phosphatase levels, elevated LDH (an enzyme in the body) and high uric acid in your blood. Nausea, abdominal pain, flank pain, headaches, anemia, low blood pressure and a high white blood cell count are also possible side effects.
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Neupogen?
- Q How soon after taking Neupogen will my symptoms improve?
- Q What should I avoid while receiving Neupogen?
- Q Who should not receive Neupogen?
- Q What is Neupogen?
- Q What should I know about Neupogen before receiving it?