A generic version of Aggrenox is available, known as aspirin and dipyridamole. This combination of medications reduces blood clotting, and is used to prevent stroke in people who have already had a stroke or are at risk of one.
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Aggrenox (aspirin and dipyridamole)?
- Q Who should not take Aggrenox (aspirin and dipyridamole)?
- Q How does Aggrenox interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What are the side effects of Aggrenox?
- Q Is Aggrenox safe for pregnant or breast-feeding women?
- Q What happens if I accidentally take too much Aggrenox?