What is photoplethysmography?

Digital photoplethysmography (PPG) is an imaging test used to detect changes in blood flow at the microvascular level in the fingers and toes in people with Raynauds disease.

Continue Learning about Blood Diseases

Safety Tips When Living With ITP and Low Platelets
Immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) is a rare disorder that causes low platelet counts. If you have ITP, the most important step to protecting your health i...
Why ITP Causes Bleeding and Bruising Symptoms
Immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) is a disease where antibodies attack platelets, small blood cells that are vital to the healthy function of the blood an...
How do I manage my hemorrhaging disorder on a daily basis?
Hemorrhaging disorders are manageable. You should have regular treatment two to three times per week...
What dietary deficiencies cause hypocalcemia?
Not eating enough calcium is one of the primary dietary causes of hypocalcemia. Vitamin D deficiency...