Should I talk to my doctor about my siderosis symptoms?

Since siderosis doesn't usually produce symptoms, you will likely discover that you have siderosis when you receive a chest X-ray for another illness or condition. You should tell your doctor about any history of welding or metalwork you have. This will help your doctor diagnose siderosis, as well as any other respiratory illness you may have developed from breathing in particles or fumes at work. Tell your doctor about any difficulties with breathing you may have or have had in the past.

Continue Learning about Blood Diseases

Safety Tips When Living With ITP and Low Platelets
Immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) is a rare disorder that causes low platelet counts. If you have ITP, the most important step to protecting your health i...
ITP: How to Be Prepared for an Emergency
If you are living with immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) or another health condition that causes low platelet counts, it is important to know when to cont...
Should I talk to my doctor about my hypocalcemia symptoms?
Hypocalcemia can cause debilitating symptoms in the long term, if left untreated. These symptoms can...
How do medications treat hypokalemia?
Some types of diuretics (water pill) cause the body to excrete too much potassium resulting in blood...