Should I be worried about hypocalcemia?

Hypocalcemia can cause serious symptoms, including hallucinations, delirium, memory loss, confusion, and seizures. With treatment, however, symptoms are often reversed with no long term effects. Treatment for hypocalcemia is usually easy and effective.

Continue Learning about Blood Diseases

What is agnogenic myeloid metaplasia?
Piedmont Heart InstitutePiedmont Heart Institute
Agnogenic myeloid metaplasia is a progressive, chronic disease in which the bone marrow is replaced ...
Should I have my child tested for a hemorrhaging disorder?
Hemorrhaging disorders are generally inherited. A pregnant woman who is a carrier of the gene that c...
Is there a cure for sickle-hemoglobin C (Hb S-C) disease?
Yes, there is a cure for sickle-hemoglobin C (Hb S-C) disease, but it can be difficult to perform. T...
What are blood stem cells?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Blood stem cells are the starter cells responsible for making all the body's blood cells. Stem cells...