Your bloating may go away, depending on the cause. Bloating is usually caused by excess gas from an inability to digest certain foods. Stress, smoking, or swallowing too much air can also cause bloating. Talk to your doctor about changing your diet and lifestyle to help alleviate your bloating.
- Q What is the difference between bloating and distension?
- Q How can digestive enzymes help prevent stomach bloating?
- Q What foods can cause stomach bloating?
- Q How can constipation lead to bloating?
- Q Does bloating affect women differently than men?
- Q Can bloating be prevented?