What foods can cause stomach bloating?

Roshini C. Rajapaksa, MD
Gastroenterology
Foods that cause stomach bloating tend to contain a lot of fiber, including veggies like broccoli, cabbage, onions and garlic, plus dairy and gluten for some. In this video, gastroenterologist Roshini Raj, MD, discusses some culprits that cause gas.

A bloated stomach can make you look pounds bigger than you really are and be uncomfortable to boot. But you can bypass belly inflation by steering clear of foods that cause it. In this video, Dr. Oz reveals some surprising foods that can cause bloating.

Continue Learning about Bloating

Why is bloating a symptom women over 40 should not ignore?
Few women are strangers to this uncomfortable feeling of bloating; it often signals the arrival of y...
What causes stomach bloating?
Robynne K. Chutkan, MDRobynne K. Chutkan, MD
There are many factors that can cause bloating including foods/drinks, hormonal fluctuations, thyroi...
4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating
4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating
Learn how to ease bloating and flatten your belly.
Why Should I Avoid Artificial Sweetener If I Want to Reduce Belly Bloating?