What foods can cause stomach bloating?

Roshini C. Rajapaksa, MD
Gastroenterology
Foods that cause stomach bloating tend to contain a lot of fiber, including veggies like broccoli, cabbage, onions and garlic, plus dairy and gluten for some. In this video, gastroenterologist Roshini Raj, MD, discusses some culprits that cause gas.

A bloated stomach can make you look pounds bigger than you really are and be uncomfortable to boot. But you can bypass belly inflation by steering clear of foods that cause it. In this video, Dr. Oz reveals some surprising foods that can cause bloating.

Continue Learning about Bloating

How is bloating diagnosed?
The first step in diagnosing bloating is a physical exam that includes a review of your medical hist...
Should I talk to my doctor about my bloating symptoms?
Bloating is usually not a serious condition. However, you should talk to your doctor if you make the...
4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating
4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating
Learn how to ease bloating and flatten your belly.
Are There Side Effects to Having a Gallbladder Removed?