How can I get rid of my bloated stomach?

Do your pants feel too tight by the end of the day? You need a food that fights bloat naturally. In this video, Cleveland Clinic dietitian and Dr. Oz guest Kristin Kirkpatrick reveals a healthy food that will help you feel slimmer fast.

Dr. Oz - bloated belly

Continue Learning about Bloating

Bloating

Bloating

When intestinal gas isn't released through belching or flatulence (passing gas), you can end up with a bloated belly. There are simple steps you can take to stop bloating, from avoiding certain foods to eating more slowly. In some ...

cases bloating is related to conditions like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) or lactose intolerance. Learn more about causes of stomach bloating and ways to prevent it with expert advice from Sharecare.