What foods should I eat to reduce bloating?

Ms. Ashley Koff, RD
To reduce bloating, you want to eat foods rich in magnesium, foods with good bacteria and probiotics, and foods that are high fiber and have a high water content. Watch me share the foods you should eat to reduce bloat.

Eating less salty frozen foods and more fruits & vegetables can help you reduce bloating.

Watch as Samantha Heller and Dr. Oz discuss what you can eat to reduce bloating in this video.

Continue Learning about Bloating

Bloating

Bloating

When intestinal gas isn't released through belching or flatulence (passing gas), you can end up with a bloated belly. There are simple steps you can take to stop bloating, from avoiding certain foods to eating more slowly. In some ...

cases bloating is related to conditions like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) or lactose intolerance. Learn more about causes of stomach bloating and ways to prevent it with expert advice from Sharecare.