What is Spinal Cord Injury - Neurogenic Bladder?

Spinal Cord Injury - Neurogenic Bladder is a condition where, due to an interruption of the nerve messages between the brain and the bladder, the bladder fails to store or release urine properly.

Continue Learning about Bladder Disease

Worst Case Scenario: I'm Holding It In
Worst Case Scenario: I'm Holding It In
Can holding your urine cause damage? Find out in this video from Dr. Oz. Medically reviewed in May 2018.
What is vesicoureteral reflux?
Grace Hyun, MDGrace Hyun, MD
Vesicoureteral reflux is  an abnormal movement of urine from the bladder into the kidneys.There ...
What can I expect after surgery to repair a bladder fistula?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Surgery to repair a bladder fistula can be successful if enough healthy tissue is available to close...
What is an atonic bladder?
Jill RabinJill Rabin
An atonic bladder is one that doesn’t contract or empty properly, possibly due to nerve damage. The ...