Intraurethral stents can be placed to help a non-relaxing sphincter. The alternative is sphincterotomy where the sphincter is cut through a telescope to keep it open.
- Q How would my child be treated for vesicoureteral reflux?
- Q What are some simple treatments for my child with neurogenic bladder?
- Q What are bladder-preserving therapies?
- Q What is external sphincter insufficiency (ESD)?
- Q What are the goals of treatment for my child with neurogenic bladder?
- Q Does a tumor in the bladder cause urine leakage?