Intraurethral stents can be placed to help a non-relaxing sphincter. The alternative is sphincterotomy where the sphincter is cut through a telescope to keep it open.
- Q How is neuromodulation used to treat neurogenic bladder?
- Q What are the goals of treatment for my child with neurogenic bladder?
- Q Does a tumor in the bladder cause urine leakage?
- Q What is a catheterizable continent diversion pouch procedure?
- Q How would my child be treated for vesicoureteral reflux?
- Q What is Augmentation Cystoplasty?