Many cystic hygromas are found during routine ultrasounds. If your doctor notices that your child has a cystic hygroma, more tests, such as an amniocentesis or further ultrasounds, may be recommended. These tests are important because many cases of cystic hygromas in fetuses are a sign of another birth defect or disorders.
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my cystic hygromas symptoms?
- Q How do common illnesses affect people with cystic hygromas?
- Q What is a cystic hygroma?
- Q Are cystic hygromas fatal?
- Q Can cystic hygromas have any complications?
- Q Is anything wrong if my child's cystic hygroma grows?