How can I track drug interactions of bipolar disorder medications?

What I advise consumers and family members to do is to use a "drug interaction" computer program any time a new bipolar disorder medication is added, whether it is another psychiatric medication, an over the counter medication, or an antibiotic. There are many such programs online. If computers are not available, discuss all medicines, prescribed and over the counter, with your doctor and pharmacist.

Continue Learning about Bipolar Disorder Treatment

What should I expect when I visit the doctor for bipolar disorder?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
If you are visiting your doctor for bipolar disorder, your first visit will most likely include ...
What is dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) for bipolar disorder?
Sheri Van DijkSheri Van Dijk
Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) is a treatment that was created by Marsha Linehan in 1993 and...
How Is Bipolar Treated?
How Is Bipolar Treated?
Can a Person with Bipolar Disorder Get "Well"?