Why should I exercise even if I regain weight?

You should exercise even if you regain weight because whether you are losing or gaining weight, exercise is a great way to maintain cardiovascular health. Weight is not always a reflection of health, and regardless of what an individual's weight may be, exercise can help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease such as heart attacks and stroke. When coupled with a healthy diet, exercise can make activities of daily life easier.
Judy Caplan
There are many reasons to keep exercising whether or not you regain lost pounds. The first is that if you keep exercising you will be less likely to regain lost weight. The second reason is because exercise keeps both your body and mind healthy. Regular exercise is good for your cardiovascular system, helps fight depression, and keeps your bones strong. No matter what you weigh, exercise is a major key to longevity.

Continue Learning about Benefits of Regular Exercise

The Benefits of Physical Fitness (Even If Infrequent)
Is your lack of exercise becoming more of a routine as fall draws near? Take heart. Even a few workouts here and there will do you some good, sporadic...
When will I feel the health benefits of exercising?
By investing a little time each day in exercising, just as much as thirty minutes, you will beco...
What is an unexpected benefit of working out?
Engaging in exercise can help create new social opportunities. Health and fitness activities are a g...
What Is the Best Way To Control Cholestrol?