How can joining a walking event help keep me active?

By joining a walking event you will increase activity not only by walking at the event but also by preparing for the event. Getting in regular walks to prepare for the event will help you on the day of the walking event. Depending on the length of the event you may need to spend several weeks in preparation for it.

Continue Learning about Benefits of Walking

From Mauka to Makai: 3 Secrets of Walking to Lose Weight
While the right eating plan is crucial to weight loss, consistent exercise may help you drop pounds and keep you in shape. And if you're not quite rea...
How can I get the biggest benefit from walking up stairs?
Choosing to take the stairs instead of the elevator is already an excellent healthy living decis...
Will walking help me to live longer?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Any form of exercise may help you live longer. Being and staying active helps to build a strong hear...
Walk This Morning to Sleep Better Tonight