Exercisers who drink green tea all day lose more belly fat than exercisers who don't. It could be that catechins, a compound in green tea, may boost your body's calorie- and fat-burning mechanisms. It takes about 7 cups a day, but that's not as much as it sounds. A large glass of iced tea often contains about 3 cups of liquid.
- Q How can yogurt help me lose belly fat?
- Q Why should I care about belly fat?
- Q As a woman over 40, how can I get rid of my stomach fat?
- Q What is visceral fat?
- Q Why is omentum fat the most harmful fat in your body?
- Q What foods can I eat to get rid of belly fat?