Exercisers who drink green tea all day lose more belly fat than exercisers who don't. It could be that catechins, a compound in green tea, may boost your body's calorie- and fat-burning mechanisms. It takes about 7 cups a day, but that's not as much as it sounds. A large glass of iced tea often contains about 3 cups of liquid.
- Q What is a good diet option for belly fat reduction?
- Q What is an effective core exercise to get rid of belly fat?
- Q What foods can help reduce inflammation caused by belly fat?
- Q Can exercise reduce belly fat in middle-aged women?
- Q How can I use wet foods to lose belly fat?
- Q What is my best defense against belly fat after 40?