Exercisers who drink green tea all day lose more belly fat than exercisers who don't. It could be that catechins, a compound in green tea, may boost your body's calorie- and fat-burning mechanisms. It takes about 7 cups a day, but that's not as much as it sounds. A large glass of iced tea often contains about 3 cups of liquid.
- Q What's the link between your omentum and the fat in your blood?
- Q Will abdominal crunches help me lose belly fat?
- Q What is belly fat?
- Q Can fiber help me lose belly fat?
- Q How can monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs) help me lose belly fat?
- Q Can exercise reduce belly fat in middle-aged women?