Exercisers who drink green tea all day lose more belly fat than exercisers who don't. It could be that catechins, a compound in green tea, may boost your body's calorie- and fat-burning mechanisms. It takes about 7 cups a day, but that's not as much as it sounds. A large glass of iced tea often contains about 3 cups of liquid.
- Q What is a good fitness option for belly fat reduction?
- Q How can monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs) help me lose belly fat?
- Q What is a good diet option for belly fat reduction?
- Q What exercises will help me get rid of belly fat post-pregnancy?
- Q Does aging cause fat to accumulate around the stomach?
- Q Why is it hard to lose belly fat during menopause?