What's the connection between my appearance and my health?

When you're a busy woman, it's easy to get stuck in a style rut. You let your beauty routines lapse and reach for what's comfortable and easy instead of what makes you feel sexy or beautiful. Reclaim your confidence by throwing out your sweats and starting your mornings with a little me-time: Do your hair and makeup, and get dressed in clothes that make you feel good about yourself! Let your good mood be the motivation you need to work out and take care of yourself.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Beauty and Personal Care

Should I Take Collagen Supplements?
Should I Take Collagen Supplements?
In the 2009 film Julie & Julia, a blogger played by Amy Adams attempts to cook her way through Julia Child’s iconic tome, Mastering the Art of French ...
Are ingredients in personal care products harmful?
Environmental Working Group (EWG)Environmental Working Group (EWG)
It is possible to find harmful ingredients in personal care products. Some companies continue to use...
5 Top Causes of Hair Loss
5 Top Causes of Hair Loss5 Top Causes of Hair Loss5 Top Causes of Hair Loss5 Top Causes of Hair Loss
Could it be stress, childbirth or your hair dying habit? Find out why your hair is falling out—and what you can do about it.
Cleaning Your Beauty Tools
Cleaning Your Beauty Tools