What is the perfect ratio for finger beauty?

Each bone in the finger is 1.61 times the size of the smaller bone above it. That's the golden proportion -- something that no cracking or pulling can ever change.
You: Being Beautiful - The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Beauty & Culture

Is it better to have an "innie" or an "outie" belly button?
It has often been thought that "innie" belly buttons were healthier than "outies." In this video...
How have our standards of beauty changed?
Standards of beauty have actually changed very little throughout Earth's history. However, some attr...
Is wearing spandex shapewear bad for me?
Spandex shapewear is one of modern fashion's great inventions, but wearing the wrong kind has so...
How can a bra change my body shape?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Wearing the correct fit bra can help maintain the shape of your breast and reduce skin and tissue la...