What is the best bra to wear?

Eighty-five percent of women wear the wrong bra size. In this video, Dr. Oz shows viewers a simple test they can do to see if their bra is the right size.

Continue Learning about Beauty & Culture

Is beauty subjective?
We've all heard the adage "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." It means that just as we all have ...
How can I discover and appreciate my inner beauty?
Laura Katleman-PrueLaura Katleman-Prue
The lesson we can learn from body-weight issues and aging is that our inner beauty -- our authen...
How can I be more beautiful?
Arianna HuffingtonArianna Huffington
Ultimately, the greatest beauty secret is to live out our passions and connect with our own spirit. ...
What is the perfect ratio for finger beauty?
Each bone in the finger is 1.61 times the size of the smaller bone above it. That's the golden propo...