What is the best bra to wear?

Eighty-five percent of women wear the wrong bra size. In this video, Dr. Oz shows viewers a simple test they can do to see if their bra is the right size.

Continue Learning about Beauty & Culture

Is beauty subjective?
Elizabeth TenHoutenElizabeth TenHouten
Yes, of course! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and beauty shines from within. It is importan...
How does our culture's view of the body affect our health?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
Our current culture is awash in mixed messages about the body. While our Puritan heritage viewed...
Is true beauty found only in young people?
William StillmanWilliam Stillman
Your question is more specifically about physical beauty and equating it with the vibrancy of youth....
How can I discover and appreciate my inner beauty?
Inner beauty comes from accepting yourself for who you really are and loving that person. If you are...