What special clothes can I wear to improve how my buttocks look?

Try specially designed undergarments to get an extra lift and boost to improve how your buttocks look. Look for lycra panels that will suck in what you want to hide and lift what you want to accentuate. You can also turn to panties with foam or silicone inserts; these inserts will add volume to your backside. 

This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Beauty & Culture

Is true beauty found only in young people?
William StillmanWilliam Stillman
Your question is more specifically about physical beauty and equating it with the vibrancy of youth....
How has media changed our idea of what women should look like?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Researchers have found that ongoing exposure to certain ideas can shape and distort our perceptions ...
What is the difference between outer beauty and inner beauty?
In essence, one is looking beautiful while the other is feeling beautiful. You don't have to be a sc...
How can I find the best jeans for my body?
About 90 percent of us are wearing the wrong jeans for our body type. Wrong jeans and bad fit equals...