What special clothes can I wear to improve how my buttocks look?

Try specially designed undergarments to get an extra lift and boost to improve how your buttocks look. Look for lycra panels that will suck in what you want to hide and lift what you want to accentuate. You can also turn to panties with foam or silicone inserts; these inserts will add volume to your backside. 

This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Beauty & Culture

How can I expand my preteen daughter's definition of beauty?
Charles J. Sophy, MDCharles J. Sophy, MD
You can expand your preteen daughter’s definition of beauty by discussing with her while instilling ...
What key clothing mistakes will make me look heavier?
Clothing can make or break even healthy, fit folks. Here are five beauty busters worth avoiding: (1)...
What messages does attractiveness convey to other people?
Beauty doesn't just hint to other people that you'd be a great lover, produce beautiful children, an...
What is the perfect ratio for finger beauty?
Each bone in the finger is 1.61 times the size of the smaller bone above it. That's the golden propo...