How do supermodels keep their skin young and healthy?

Cod liver oil is one thing that helped a supermodel to keep her skin young and healthy.

Watch as supermodels Cheryl Tiegs, Beverly Johnson, and Carol Alt join Dr. Oz to discuss how they keep their skin young and healthy.

Continue Learning about Beauty & Culture

How can I discover and appreciate my inner beauty?
Inner beauty comes from accepting yourself for who you really are and loving that person. If you are...
How can I be more beautiful?
Bernadette AndersonBernadette Anderson
Do you want to rekindle your relationship with skinny jeans? There are five steps to revive, renew, ...
What is a weak chin?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
A small chin is commonly called a weak chin -- and that says it all. The impression is of a weak...
What is the difference between outer beauty and inner beauty?
In essence, one is looking beautiful while the other is feeling beautiful. You don't have to be a sc...