How can I expand my preteen daughter's definition of beauty?

Charles J. Sophy, MD
Adolescent Medicine

You can expand your preteen daughter’s definition of beauty by discussing with her while instilling in her a repertoire of noble character values that add to, supplement and define what true beauty is, physically, emotionally, psychologically, spiritually, and relationally.

Continue Learning about Beauty & Culture

Why is it important to avoid judging people based on their weight?
Katie Rickel, PhDKatie Rickel, PhD
The next time that you find yourself judging someone who struggles with their weight, consider the f...
How can a bra change my body shape?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Wearing the correct fit bra can help maintain the shape of your breast and reduce skin and tissue la...
What is the difference between outer beauty and inner beauty?
In essence, one is looking beautiful while the other is feeling beautiful. You don't have to be a sc...
How can I find the best jeans for my body?
About 90 percent of us are wearing the wrong jeans for our body type. Wrong jeans and bad fit equals...