How do my favorite celebrities eat what they want and look so thin?

Most adult women can gaze cynically upon celebrities and realize that other than the odd metabolic exception – the public display of eating is meant to divert from the more likely story that many of these women do restrict food, exercise excessively, have access to chefs or portion-controlled meal delivery and lots of other tricks to make the weight battles that we all fight more manageable.

Continue Learning about Beauty & Culture

How can I expand my preteen daughter's definition of beauty?
Charles J. Sophy, MDCharles J. Sophy, MD
You can expand your preteen daughter’s definition of beauty by discussing with her while instilling ...
Why is it important to avoid judging people based on their weight?
Katie Rickel, PhDKatie Rickel, PhD
The next time that you find yourself judging someone who struggles with their weight, consider the f...
How can I discover and appreciate my inner beauty?
Inner beauty comes from accepting yourself for who you really are and loving that person. If you are...
What is the difference between outer beauty and inner beauty?
In essence, one is looking beautiful while the other is feeling beautiful. You don't have to be a sc...