Is it better to have an "innie" or an "outie" belly button?

It has often been thought that "innie" belly buttons were healthier than "outies." In this video, Dr. Oz reveals if one is really healthier than the other.

Continue Learning about Beauty & Culture

What are some advantages of being physically attractive?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
How you look alters others’ perceptions of you. Like it or not, more attractive people have a lo...
How can I discover and appreciate my inner beauty?
Laura Katleman-PrueLaura Katleman-Prue
The lesson we can learn from body-weight issues and aging is that our inner beauty -- our authen...
How do supermodels keep their skin young and healthy?
Cod liver oil is one thing that helped a supermodel to keep her skin young and healthy.Watch as supe...
What is a weak chin?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
A small chin is commonly called a weak chin -- and that says it all. The impression is of a weak...