What exercises can I do on the basketball court to increase my vertical?

Backboard taps, rebounding drills, lay-up drills, and dunking drills are great examples of power exercises that will increase your vertical jump height.  In addition, many of these exercises are a great way to integrate the gains you have made in your resistance training program into your game.

Continue Learning about Basketball

What are the best exercises to increase leg strength for basketball?
Leg strength is extremely important to basketball.  Your exercise program should reflect this.  ...
If I'm in a recovery period, how do I begin my basketball training?
After your recovery period, you need to create a training program that is going to both solidify...
How can I get faster?
Aaron Nelson Aaron Nelson
This is a little similar to the question on how to improve quickness for sport. As far as basketball...
What is the most important aspect of a basketball center's conditioning?
The most important aspect of a basketball training program should be determined by a self-apprai...