Should I talk to my doctor about my baldness symptoms?

Baldness can result from a variety of factors other than heredity, including diseases, infections, chemical exposure, and medical treatment of known illnesses. Therefore, new onset hair loss should be discussed with and evaluated by your doctor. In preparing for your appointment, consider making some notes before seeing your doctor. You might consider listing relevant personal information, significant medical history and allergies, previous surgery and hospitalizations, current medications, and any specific questions that you would like to ask your doctor.

Continue Learning about Baldness and Hair Loss

Is Testosterone Making You Go Bald?
Is Testosterone Making You Go Bald?
With more men choosing to shave their heads these days, it's clear that bald is beautiful. Still, watching your hairline recede is by no means a pasti...
Is baldness serious?
Baldness in itself is not a serious condition, however, it can be indicative of other underlying con...
What are the symptoms of baldness?
The most common type of baldness is androgenetic baldness, also known as pattern baldness. This type...
What Supplements Can Help Women with Thinning Hair?