Why can't I tell when I have bad breath?

Despite your efforts to cup your hands and breathe into them, it is still very hard to smell your own bad breath.  That's because your body gets used to its own smells. Ask a close friend to let you know if your breath smells bad or ask your dentist to check. 

Continue Learning about Bad Breath (Halitosis)

Breath Stress . . . Be Gone!
Breath Stress . . . Be Gone!
Get an upset stomach and here's what else you can get: bad breath. How can you keep that total turnoff from happening? Yogurt. Not only is it easy on ...
What is a home remedy for bad breath?
Wesley Medical CenterWesley Medical Center
The best remedy for bad breath is making sure you brush and floss your teeth and get regular dental ...
What is best treatment option for severe bad breath?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
If your dentist determines that your mouth is healthy and that the odor is not of oral origin, you m...
Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Go Hungry