What kinds of germs are on my purse?

Dr. Oz hijacks audience members' purses to analyze the bacteria on them. In this video, see the harmful types of germs that Dr. Oz found.

Continue Learning about Bacterial Infections

Everything You Need to Know About Legionnaires’ Disease
Legionnaires’ disease is a rare and serious form of bacterial pneumonia caused by Legionella bacteria. The bacteria was discovered in 1976 when people...
What are some possible complications of tracheitis?
If not treated promptly, tracheitis can have serious complications. If the trachea swells enough to ...
How common is Clostridium difficile (C. difficile) infection?
C. difficile is a germ that causes diarrhea and other intestinal problems linked to 14,000 U.S. deat...
How Can I Prevent an Antibiotic-Resistant Infection?