How do I manage my typhus on a daily basis?

Be sure to follow your doctor's instructions about managing typhus. Take your antibiotics are often as your doctor prescribes, and continue taking them as long as your doctor prescribes. Even if you are feeling better, do not quit taking your antibiotics early-you will need to complete the dosage in order to get rid of all the bacteria that cause typhus.

Continue Learning about Bacterial Infection Treatment

Are there alternative treatments for vestibular neuronitis?
The standard method of treating vestibular neuronitis is to manage the symptoms of the disorder and ...
How do medications treat typhoid fever?
Antibiotics are the only medications used to treat typhoid fever. Most of these antibiotics are ...
Are there alternative treatments for typhoid fever?
Antibiotic therapy is really the only treatment for typhoid fever. However, there are some extra thi...
Are there alternative treatments for erysipelas?
Antibiotics are the most common, effective, and recommended treatment for erysipelas, and the most d...