Can vestibular neuronitis leave me deaf?

Most balance disorders can cause deafness or tinnitus, as these disorders are often associated with the inner ear. Vestibular neuronitis, on the other hand, is caused by the inflammation of the vestibular nerve. So, it cannot cause hearing loss or other hearing problems like different kinds of balance disorders.

Continue Learning about Bacterial Infection Treatment

Are there alternative treatments for a bacterial oral infection?
No, alternative treatments typically are not helpful for bacterial oral infections. With bacteri...
What are the treatment options for vestibular neuronitis?
Generally, vestibular neuronitis clears up on its own. For this reason, doctors generally treat only...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with cholera?
Caring for someone with cholera involves treating the symptoms of the disease, which can cause s...
Are there alternative treatments for erysipelas?
Antibiotics are the most common, effective, and recommended treatment for erysipelas, and the most d...