Are there alternative treatments for vestibular neuronitis?

The standard method of treating vestibular neuronitis is to manage the symptoms of the disorder and allow the disease to run its course. When necessary, it is also standard to offer vestibular rehabilitation to decrease the impact of the disorder. As such, there is no alternative treatment for vestibular neuronitis.

Continue Learning about Bacterial Infection Treatment

Can vestibular neuronitis leave me deaf?
Most balance disorders can cause deafness or tinnitus, as these disorders are often associated w...
What are the treatment options for vestibular neuronitis?
Generally, vestibular neuronitis clears up on its own. For this reason, doctors generally treat only...
How common is flesh-eating bacteria?
An infection by flesh-eating bacteria, or necrotizing fasciitis, is rare. However, Streptococcus...
How do I manage my diphtheria on a daily basis?
Since diphtheria is no longer infectious after 48 hours of antibiotics, the primary daily manage...