How do I prepare for my secondary bacterial infection appointment?

To prepare for an appointment with your primary caregiver regarding your secondary bacterial infection symptoms, you should prepare as much as you can to make sure you receive an accurate diagnosis. It is often a good idea to prepare a list, including questions you want to ask, medications, past medical problems, family medical issues, and of course, details about your symptoms. Once your physician has an idea of where your infection is, you may be referred to a specialist. For instance, a dermatologist will look into a skin infection while pulmonologist will treat pneumonia.

Continue Learning about Bacterial Infection Treatment

Is vestibular neuronitis contagious?
Although the exact cause of the disorder is not known, most believe it is caused by a virus. Viruses...
How do medications treat vestibular neuronitis?
Medications cannot cure vestibular neuronitis. Most doctors believe this form of vertigo is ca...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with cholera?
Caring for someone with cholera involves treating the symptoms of the disease, which can cause s...
Are there alternative treatments for dysentery?
In many cases dysentery is simply treated by drinking fluids to replace the water lost due to freque...