There are alternative treatment options for several types of bacterial infections that may be beneficial. Cranberry juice is used as an alternative treatment for bacterial urinary tract infections. Oregano oil is sometimes used to treat respiratory infections and urinary tract infections. Honey is a natural antibiotic that has been and continues to be used as an alternative therapy. Another option for bacterial infections is to increase overall nutritional intake to strengthen the immune system.
- Q How common is flesh-eating bacteria?
- Q How do medications treat bacterial infections?
- Q Can alternative treatments help secondary bacterial infections?
- Q How do I manage my bacterial infections on a daily basis?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for typhoid fever?
- Q What are the treatment options for dysentery?