There are alternative treatment options for several types of bacterial infections that may be beneficial. Cranberry juice is used as an alternative treatment for bacterial urinary tract infections. Oregano oil is sometimes used to treat respiratory infections and urinary tract infections. Honey is a natural antibiotic that has been and continues to be used as an alternative therapy. Another option for bacterial infections is to increase overall nutritional intake to strengthen the immune system.
- Q Are there side effects to treatment for bacterial infections?
- Q How do I prepare for my secondary bacterial infection appointment?
- Q What is the prognosis for Whipple's disease?
- Q Is cholera life-threatening?
- Q How is typhoid fever treated?
- Q How do I manage my diphtheria on a daily basis?