There are alternative treatment options for several types of bacterial infections that may be beneficial. Cranberry juice is used as an alternative treatment for bacterial urinary tract infections. Oregano oil is sometimes used to treat respiratory infections and urinary tract infections. Honey is a natural antibiotic that has been and continues to be used as an alternative therapy. Another option for bacterial infections is to increase overall nutritional intake to strengthen the immune system.
- Q What are the treatment options for bacterial infections?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for cellulitis?
- Q What are the treatment options for dysentery?
- Q How do I care for someone with vestibular neuronitis?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for erysipelas?
- Q What are natural treatments for typhoid fever?