There are alternative treatment options for several types of bacterial infections that may be beneficial. Cranberry juice is used as an alternative treatment for bacterial urinary tract infections. Oregano oil is sometimes used to treat respiratory infections and urinary tract infections. Honey is a natural antibiotic that has been and continues to be used as an alternative therapy. Another option for bacterial infections is to increase overall nutritional intake to strengthen the immune system.
- Q How do medications treat typhoid fever?
- Q How do I manage my bacterial infections on a daily basis?
- Q What are the treatment options for typhoid fever?
- Q What are natural treatments for bacterial infections?
- Q How do medications treat bacterial infections?
- Q How do medications treat erysipelas?