Does bacterial cystitis affect children differently than adults?

Symptoms of bacterial cystitis for children differ slightly from those of adults. Young children might revert to wetting accidents, which is a potential sign of cystitis. If a child has new and unexplained wetting accidents day and night, during the day, or at least once a week, this could be a sign of cystitis.

Continue Learning about Bacterial Cystitis

How do I manage bacterial cystitis on a daily basis?
You can manage cystitis on a daily basis by drinking plenty of fluids, especially water. Taking show...
Is there a cure for bacterial cystitis?
Bacterial cystitis can be treated successfully. Treatment includes taking antibiotics  and dri...
How can I care for someone with bacterial cystitis?
As a caregiver, you must ensure that the person suffering from cystitis drinks plenty of fluids, wat...
What is bacterial cystitis?
Bacterial cystitis occurs when the bladder gets infected with bacteria. It is also known as urinary ...