What types of complementary medicine can help treat chronic low back pain?

Complementary medicine also provides a variety of treatments often helpful in the treatment of chronic low back pain. These treatments include acupuncture, dry needling, nutrition, magnets and many others. It is important for you to discuss these treatments with your healthcare provider. It is also essential to be sure that any complementary medical interventions work well with your other treatments. 

Continue Learning about Back Pain

The Worst Exercises for Back Pain
The Worst Exercises for Back PainThe Worst Exercises for Back PainThe Worst Exercises for Back PainThe Worst Exercises for Back Pain
Certain workouts can aggravate back pain. Try these instead. Just because you have back pain, doesn’t mean you have to be relegated to the couch. In f...
Exercises That Won’t Hurt Your Back
Exercises That Won’t Hurt Your BackExercises That Won’t Hurt Your BackExercises That Won’t Hurt Your BackExercises That Won’t Hurt Your Back
Strengthen your back to prevent injuries. Often back pain is the result of sports injuries or improper lifting—either in the gym or around the house. ...
How Can I Reduce Back Pain from a Slipped Disc?
What Can I Do If My Low Back Hurts When I Exercise My Core?