What is a good stretch to try after I've strained my back?

To alleviate back pain, try lying on your back flat on the floor with a small rolled towel under the small of your back. This will stretch out your back muscles. It takes fifteen minutes to realign and stretch your back muscles with this position. Use the time to meditate and you'll be doing your body two goods instead of one.

You: Being Beautiful - The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Back Exercises

Exercises to Build a Better Back
Exercises to Build a Better Back
Feel an unwelcome twinge in your low back every now and again? You're not alone. Researchers estimate that 8 out of 10 of us will grapple with low bac...
How does strengthening my rhomboids help improve my posture?
The rhomboids are responsible for squeezing the shoulder blades back and together and providing stab...
How do I perform the knee wobbles exercise for back problems?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
The knee wobbles exercise improves the lower abdominals' ability to stabilize against pelvic rot...
What Is a Good Seated Stretch for My Back?