What are the health benefits of kissing my baby?

Subconsciously, when a mom kisses her baby, she's sampling pathogens that are on the baby's face and in danger of being ingested. Mom unconsciously scoops up these pathogens, and her immune cells produce antibodies, which then get passed along to her baby through her milk. Wow! More evidence that the body knows best.
YOU: Raising Your Child: The Owner's Manual from First Breath to First Grade

There’s little doubt that parenting can be one of the most rewarding and satisfying experiences you’ll ever have. But it can be plenty tough, too: Around the clock, you’re working to keep your...

Continue Learning about Baby's Physical Health

Woof—It’s Good for Kiddy Gut Biome
Woof—It’s Good for Kiddy Gut Biome
George Graham Vest was a U.S. Senator in the late 1800s, but it’s the way he represented one of his constituents’ dog, Old Drum, that has made him par...
How can I help my baby if they have nasal congestion?
Dr. Tanya R. Altmann, MDDr. Tanya R. Altmann, MD
If the nasal congestion does interfere with your baby’s ability to eat or sleep, touch base with you...
Is my baby's pacifier contaminated with germs that can make her sick?
Ronald G. Glass, DDSRonald G. Glass, DDS
The short answer to your question is:  YES!! Our studies of baby pacifiers even from "well-baby" cli...
What should I do if the baby is has tremors?
If it's short in duration it could be the Moro reflex. If the shaking lasts longer than a few second...