What are the items I should get for my baby's room?

Following is the list of items that you can get for your baby's room:

Crib and crib linens – Most brand new cribs and mattresses purchased in the United States are safe. If you are planning to use a used crib, make sure it conforms to the current government safety standards. Play pen or portable crib Changing table Dresser Glider or rocking chair Clothes hamper Baby monitor Night light/soft lighting.

This answer is based on source information from the National Women's Health Information Center.

Continue Learning about Baby Care Essentials

When I have a baby, in what situations should I call the doctor?
Always trust your intuition. It's better to call the doctor and be told it's nothing to worry about ...
Why do young children suck their thumbs?
Shari GreenShari Green
Thumb sucking starts out as a natural process, often prior to birth. Thumb and finger sucking is a w...
How Often Should I Bathe a Baby?
How Often Should I Bathe a Baby?
What Foods Should I First Feed My Baby?
What Foods Should I First Feed My Baby?