What are the items I should get for my baby's room?

Following is the list of items that you can get for your baby's room:

Crib and crib linens – Most brand new cribs and mattresses purchased in the United States are safe. If you are planning to use a used crib, make sure it conforms to the current government safety standards. Play pen or portable crib Changing table Dresser Glider or rocking chair Clothes hamper Baby monitor Night light/soft lighting.

This answer is based on source information from the National Women's Health Information Center.

Continue Learning about Baby Care Essentials

At what age should children stop sucking their thumbs?
Shari GreenShari Green
A family can best address a thumbsucking habit when the child shows readiness. Prior to signs of rea...
What are the things to be put in my baby's layette?
Riverside Women's HealthRiverside Women's Health
Many parents-to-be enjoy putting together their baby's layette. This is the clothing and supplies yo...
How Do I Get a Newborn Baby to Sleep?
How Do I Get a Newborn Baby to Sleep?
Are There Any Foods That Parents Should Not Feed to Their Babies?