Your low back should not hurt when performing core exercises. If you repeatedly have pain while performing core exercises, cease the activity and seek physician consultation. While performing core exercise be sure that you are fully engaging the core muscles. Before beginning any exercise, perform the drawing in maneuver to activate the core musculature. Keep the drawing in position throughout the duration of the exercise.
No Props Needed Workout 10:10
- Evaluating & Measuring Fitness
- Everyday Activities & Fitness
- Exercise Equipment
- Fitness Apparel
- Fitness For Children
- Fitness for Seniors
- Fitness Psychology
- Fitness Resources
- Mind/Body Exercise
- Sports & Athletic Performance
- Travelling & Exercise
- Types Of Exercise
- Types Of Exercise Programs
- Q Do experts recommend the decompression belt?
- Q How can I prevent pain while working my abs?
- Q Why does my back hurt when I do crunches?
- Q What do I avoid during the shoulder-internal rotator stretch?
- Q How can I protect my cartilage as I exercise?
- Q How can I avoid cycling injuries?