Your low back should not hurt when performing core exercises. If you repeatedly have pain while performing core exercises, cease the activity and seek physician consultation. While performing core exercise be sure that you are fully engaging the core muscles. Before beginning any exercise, perform the drawing in maneuver to activate the core musculature. Keep the drawing in position throughout the duration of the exercise.
- Evaluating & Measuring Fitness
- Everyday Activities & Fitness
- Exercise Equipment
- Fitness Apparel
- Fitness For Children
- Fitness for Seniors
- Fitness Psychology
- Fitness Resources
- Mind/Body Exercise
- Sports & Athletic Performance
- Travelling & Exercise
- Types Of Exercise
- Types Of Exercise Programs
- Q Is it safe to do rotator cuff exercises every day?
- Q What should I do if I feel weakness while doing shoulder exercises?
- Q If I lift free weights, do I need to wear a weight belt?
- Q How should I position my shoulders during exercise?
- Q What are the risks of heavy training?
- Q How can I exercise safely?