Your low back should not hurt when performing core exercises. If you repeatedly have pain while performing core exercises, cease the activity and seek physician consultation. While performing core exercise be sure that you are fully engaging the core muscles. Before beginning any exercise, perform the drawing in maneuver to activate the core musculature. Keep the drawing in position throughout the duration of the exercise.
No Props Needed Workout 10:10
- Evaluating & Measuring Fitness
- Everyday Activities & Fitness
- Exercise Equipment
- Fitness Apparel
- Fitness For Children
- Fitness for Seniors
- Fitness Psychology
- Fitness Resources
- Mind/Body Exercise
- Sports & Athletic Performance
- Travelling & Exercise
- Types Of Exercise
- Types Of Exercise Programs
- Q What do I avoid when doing arm-waves external rotation exercise?
- Q How does stretching prevent injuries in people who work out?
- Q How can I reduce stress in my lower back area?
- Q What kind of exercise is the least stressful on joints?
- Q Should I do corrective exercise even when I'm not injured?
- Q What can I do if I have sore shins from walking?