Your low back should not hurt when performing core exercises. If you repeatedly have pain while performing core exercises, cease the activity and seek physician consultation. While performing core exercise be sure that you are fully engaging the core muscles. Before beginning any exercise, perform the drawing in maneuver to activate the core musculature. Keep the drawing in position throughout the duration of the exercise.
- Evaluating & Measuring Fitness
- Everyday Activities & Fitness
- Exercise Equipment
- Fitness Apparel
- Fitness For Children
- Fitness for Seniors
- Fitness Psychology
- Fitness Resources
- Mind/Body Exercise
- Sports & Athletic Performance
- Travelling & Exercise
- Types Of Exercise
- Types Of Exercise Programs
- Q What precautions should I take when doing biceps curls?
- Q How should I position my shoulders during exercise?
- Q How can I reduce knee pain when I am mountain biking?
- Q Why does my back hurt when I do crunches?
- Q Why does my neck hurt when I do push-ups?
- Q What effects does exposure to sun have on the body?