Your low back should not hurt when performing core exercises. If you repeatedly have pain while performing core exercises, cease the activity and seek physician consultation. While performing core exercise be sure that you are fully engaging the core muscles. Before beginning any exercise, perform the drawing in maneuver to activate the core musculature. Keep the drawing in position throughout the duration of the exercise.
- Evaluating & Measuring Fitness
- Everyday Activities & Fitness
- Exercise Equipment
- Fitness Apparel
- Fitness For Children
- Fitness for Seniors
- Fitness Psychology
- Fitness Resources
- Mind/Body Exercise
- Sports & Athletic Performance
- Travelling & Exercise
- Types Of Exercise
- Types Of Exercise Programs
- Q How can I avoid cycling injuries?
- Q What are the exercise guidelines for people with movement disorders?
- Q What should I avoid when doing the single-leg standing exercise?
- Q Why does my neck hurt when I do crunches?
- Q How should I position my shoulders during exercise?
- Q What should I avoid when doing the gluteal pumps exercise?