How can I prevent pain in my legs when I walk?

If you are having pain while you walk it is probably due to muscle imbalances. You need to stretch really well. If you happen to get a personal trainer to do an assessment you can have him/her show you how to stretch and correct imbalances. It really depends where and how bad they hurt. I had surgery for compartment syndrome, which is called fasciotomy surgery. As far as the itching it could be because of the rise in your body temp and change in weather (prickly heat). 

Continue Learning about Avoiding Pain & Injury During Exercise

Why Fitness Newbies Should Avoid Intense Workouts
Insanity! Burnout! Super revved-up workouts are all the rage at gyms and online. One big trend: high-intensity sprint training. Long-favored by Specia...
What can I do if I get cramps at the bottom of my feet when exercising?
Sadie LincolnSadie Lincoln
Cramping, especially in the foot, is a common occurrence in exercise classes. It is often associ...
I get soreness in my knee after cardio work, what can I do to help this?
If you have sore knees after your cardio work, a comprehensive strategy including appropriate footwe...
How Can I Prevent Injuries While Exercising