What are the symptoms of avian flu?

The symptoms of avian flu, or bird flu, include a high temperature, cough, throat soreness, and sore muscles. People with avian flu may also experience digestive problems such as vomiting and diarrhea.

Continue Learning about Avian Flu

Should I talk to my doctor about my avian flu symptoms?
If you have been in contact with poultry, wild birds, or an infected person, and you have flu sy...
What's being done to avoid a bird flu pandemic?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Health officials in the United States and other Western countries are helping Asian nations manage a...
What is the threat to poultry populations from bird flu?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Poultry can get sick when they come into contact with avian flu. Birds spread the disease to each ot...
How do other illnesses affect avian flu?
One of the dangers of avian flu is that few people if any have a natural immunity to it, but chronic...