How do I manage my atypical neuralgia on a daily basis?

The pain of atypical neuralgia is often constant, so daily management is key. Make sure you're in regular contact with your doctor about treatment, making sure that your medication is staying effective, if different medications should be tried, or if surgery should be considered. Don't be afraid to rely on friends and family for support, and consider joining a local support group to help you cope.

Continue Learning about Atypical Neuralgia

What do I need to know about caring for someone with atypical neuralgia?
To help a loved one with atypical neuralgia, ensure that the person you are caring for is taking his...
What increases my risk for atypical neuralgia?
Atypical neuralgia is a type of trigeminal neuralgia, which is pain that results from pressure on th...
Are prescription medications available for atypical neuralgia?
Medications used to treat epilepsy are often used to treat atypical neuralgia. These are anticonvuls...
What are the treatment options for atypical neuralgia?
Treatment for atypical neuralgia focuses on pain management and is usually done with medications or ...