Avocados are good for the skin. They can be used an internal lubricant or applied to the skin as a moisturizer. Many skin care products now contain avocado and avocado oil. Avocado has lots of Vitamin E which is an antioxidant that keeps the skin oxygenated.
- Q What can I do to fade brown spots on my skin?
- Q What is Hypnox?
- Q Can I use a cream to replace damaged collagen in my skin?
- Q How can I make a sweet potato mask for my skin?
- Q How can I make an avocado face mask?
- Q How can I make an at-home anti-aging mask with white and green teas?