Avocados are good for the skin. They can be used an internal lubricant or applied to the skin as a moisturizer. Many skin care products now contain avocado and avocado oil. Avocado has lots of Vitamin E which is an antioxidant that keeps the skin oxygenated.
- Q How can I use kiwi to improve my skin?
- Q Are at-home lasers effective?
- Q How is mulberry extract used to treat skin?
- Q How can I make a sweet potato mask for my skin?
- Q What is Hypnox?
- Q What are some all-natural skin care products I can make at home?