Avocados are good for the skin. They can be used an internal lubricant or applied to the skin as a moisturizer. Many skin care products now contain avocado and avocado oil. Avocado has lots of Vitamin E which is an antioxidant that keeps the skin oxygenated.
- Q How can I make an all-natural at-home rosacea treatment?
- Q Are home kits for microdermabrasion or chemical peels safe?
- Q How can I make a sugar scrub for my face?
- Q How do I make an avocado and honey paste for my flakey skin?
- Q How can I make a wrinkle-fighting cleanser out of sugar?
- Q How can I make an avocado face mask?